1. Vendor Obligations
As a vendor, you are responsible for all services you post on the platform, including introductory video contents, discount, price quotation, special deals, messages, answers, service landing page content, and announcements (“Submission“).
- you will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- your Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- you have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise (including education, training, knowledge, and skill sets) to offer the services that you offer through your Submitted Content and use of the Services; and
- you will respond promptly to clients or event hosts and ensure a quality of service that corresponds with the standards of your industry and that of ToastNaija in general.
- you will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, fraudulent, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- you will not post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- you will not use the Services for business other than providing event related services to the hosts or clients;
- you will not engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- you will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- you will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other vendors from providing their services;
- you will not abuse ToastNaija resources, including support services.
2. Trust & Safety Guidelines
You agree to abide by ToastNaija’s Trust & Safety Guidelines and other policies prescribed by ToastNaija from time to time. You should check these policies periodically to ensure that you comply with any updates to them. You understand that your use of the Services is subject to ToastNaija’s approval, which we may grant or deny at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to remove services, delete user account, suspend payouts, and/or ban vendors for any reason at any time, without prior notice, including in cases where:
- Service delivery falls below our quality standards or has a negative impact on the client’s experience;
- A vendor engages in behavior that might reflect unfavorably on ToastNaija or bring ToastNaija into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule;
- A vendor engages the services of a marketer or other business partner who violates ToastNaija’s policies; or
- As determined by ToastNaija in its sole discretion.
3. Price Setting, Commission & Payment
Every vendor are within their rights to set prices for event services they render on our platform and as such also agree not to set ambiguous or ridiculous prices or rates that may affect or restrain event hosts or owners from the use of our Services. ToastNaija was founded to alleviate event related burdens for the users, meet their need for quality services, and you being a part of the platform agrees to be a part of this great vision. It should also be noted that ToastNaija doesn’t do preference, it should be noted that we have the business interest of every vendors at heart and all we ask is that it should be reciprocated. We believe that it’s the only way the community will thrive.
ToastNaija will receive and/or enable your payment of the applicable Charges for services rendered through your use of the Services. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges may include other applicable fees, and/or surcharges including a booking fee, processing fees for split payments etc.
ToastNaija reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, and to institute new Fees or Terms at any given time to be effective immediately upon due notice to the vendors. Any such notice on changes to Fees or Terms will certainty be posted on relevant pages of the ToastNaija Site. In connection with these Terms, each User warrants that: (i) he/she is of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides; (ii) all information he/she submits is true and correct (without limitation to the credit/debit card information); and (iii) he/she is the cardholder of the credit/debit card designated by the User for Payment purposes. Furthermore, as a provider of service on ToastNaija, we will hold onto 50% of your payment until after client reviews on your service delivery. If you are in desperate need for the funds from the ToastNaija reserve prior to the event, you may reach out to ToastNaija on email@example.com and may be required to supply us with more information and documents to satisfy our risk department.
All Charges and payments will be enabled by ToastNaija using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which you will receive a receipt by email. If your Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that ToastNaija may use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by ToastNaija.
We also bring to your notice the payment of commission (5%) from revenues made by vendors on every job undertaken or gotten through the site to ToastNaija, and we reserve the right to use this commission as we see fit. Being a registered vendor on this platform, it is believed you have agreed to these terms.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item or a vendor is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any booking. In the event that a service is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact the clients for instructions or cancel their booking and notify you of such cancellation.
We have the right to refuse or cancel any such bookings whether or not the booking of your service has been confirmed and their credit/debit card charged. In the event that we are unable to provide the services, we will inform both parties of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given to the clients where they have already paid for the services.
If an event host asks for a refund after we have paid the relevant vendors payment, we reserve the right to either (1) deduct the amount of the refund from the next payment sent to the vendor (2) where no further payments are due to the vendors or the payments are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, requires the vendor to refund any amounts refunded to the event host for the vendor’s services.
5. Deleting Your Account
We’ll use commercially reasonable efforts to make any remaining scheduled payments that are owed to you before deleting your account. You understand that if clients have previously booked your service, your name and that Submitted Content will remain accessible to those clients after your account is deleted. If you need help or encounter difficulty deleting your account, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Miscellaneous Legal Terms
6.1 Updating These Terms
From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and ToastNaija reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise. Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
6.2 Relationship Between Us
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
7. How to Contact Us
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team at email@example.com, Billing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, Privacy Team at email@example.com, Information Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.